Folk metal playlist - songs from 2015 and 2016.

Folk metal is currently my favourite music genre so I decided it will be the best theme for my first playlist. I picked my favourite trac...


Folk metal is currently my favourite music genre so I decided it will be the best theme for my first playlist. I picked my favourite tracks from recent and previous year, including Polish ones. Play button is right below the tracklist. Enjoy the music!

Number of tracks: 20
Total lenght: 1 hour 30 minutes
Tracklist: 
1.Triddana - Shouting Aloud
2. Żywiołak - Idziemy z Kanią
3. Łysa Góra - Lipka 
4. Svartsot - Allekæresten min
5. Fejd - Härjaren
6. Ensiferum - Two of Spades
7. Saltatio Mortis - Wo sind die Clowns?
8. Radogost - Raróg
9. Månegarm- Tagen av daga
10. Heidevolk - Een met de storm
11. Dalriada - Áldás
12. Korpikaani - Sahti
13. Northland - Newborn Star
14. Drakum - Magic Potion of the Evil Jester
15. Moonsorrow - Suden Tunti
16. Bucovina - Da-Mi Tana, Toamna
17. Himinbjorg - Another Shore
18. Fferyllt - The Final Sunrise
19. Netherfell - Cross of the Sun
20. Vanir - Drukvisen

1 komentarze

  1. Well idk why I can't listen to playlist you posted here (it's probably my computer so don't worry) but I know some of those songs and I really enjoy them. You have good taste in music. ;) (At least in my opinion.)

    ReplyDelete